Solidarity scholarships – Winter 2018
The Fonds de l’AÉCSP has been created in order to improve the socio-economic conditions of École Polytechnique’s the graduate students by provinding scholarships . This year again, the AÉCSP will give five scholarships of $1000 to students experiencing financial difficulties.
- Be a full time graduate student at the École Polytechnique de Montréal
- Be a member of the AÉCSP
- Financial situation (40%)
- Letter of introduction (30%)
- Actions taken to improve the financial situation (20%)
- Community involvement (10%)
The completed application must be returned to the office C-419. It must contain:
- The application form (in french) formulaire bourse solidarité 2018.
- A letter explaining the reasons and justifications for financial needs that motivate your request.
- A copy of an inscription letter from Polytechnique.
- A copy of your bank records from the last 4 months.
- Notice of assessment of the 2016 tax return (only for students registered before the 31st December 2016).
- If you are not living with your parents: a copy of your lease where we can see your name and address and a copy of a bill (Bell/Hydro-Québec) where we can see your name and address.
- A copy of your government loans and boursaries request (if applicable)
- A proof of your marital status (weeding certificate) and/or of your citizen status (copy of your resident permanent card/student visa) and/or the birth certificates of your children.
The completed application form must be returned before Tuesday, March 27 2018, at 4 p.m. to the office C-419.
The winners will be announced no later than Monday, April 9, 2018.