Chair of the meeting
The chairman directs the members’ general assemblies and meetings of the Board of Directors according to Morin code. He sees to interpret the rules of the Association and the resolutions of the Board of Directors at meetings. In case of equality of votes, he may exercise a right to vote or unilaterally postpone the study. If the chair of the meeting is absent, the vice chair of the meeting shall take his functions.
- Amina HentatiEducation vice president firstname.lastname@example.orgIn collaboration with departmental delegates, the education vice president addresses issues related to education in the "Commission des études" and the "Sous-commission des études supérieures". He is also AÉCSP's privileged interlocutor with whom any graduate student having issues with the university's education may speak.
- Ismail OuchebriTreasurer email@example.comThe treasurer is responsible for the official correspondence of the AÉCSP. He has custody of the funds of the association and oversees the preparation of budget estimates for the current year and present them to the Board of directors. He ensures effective management of the association's financial resources.
- Nadia HajjoutGeneral secretary firstname.lastname@example.orgThe general secretary attends the meetings of the General Assembly, the Board of Directors and the Coordination Committee and is responsible for writing the procès-verbaux. He has custody of the association's seal, of her book of resolutions and other corporate registry. He is also responsible for official correspondence.
- Nikolay RadoevPresident email@example.comThe president is AÉCSP's chief executive officer. He oversees the implementation of the Board's decisions. He is the official representative of the AÉCSP and is part of all committees and commissions. He is AÉCSP's representative at the school's "Conseil académique".
- Simona BotezanExecutive committee's assistant firstname.lastname@example.orgThe executive committee's assistant is responsible for AÉCSP's daily management, both in terms of finances and general administration. She responds to requests and questions from students and provides support to the Executive Committee in the exercise of their functions.