Each year, the AÉCSP offers grants to students having financial difficulties. Follow the union’s news to know the amount of these grants, the deadline for applying and the results’ announcement date.
- Be a full-time graduate student at École Polytechnique de Montréal
- Be a member of AÉCSP
- Financial situation (40%)
- Letter of introduction (30%)
- Actions taken to improve the financial situation (20%)
- Community involvement (10%)
Form and information:
The form Formulaire bourse solidarité 2017 has to be completed. You have until April 4th 2017 at 16h to apply.
The application must be returned to the C-419. It must include:
- The fully completed application, available on AÉCSP’s website.
- A motivation letter stating the reasons and justification of your financial needs.
- A copy of your most recent transcript or letter of enrollment at the university.
- A copy of your bank statements for the last three months.
- If you do not live with your parents : a copy of the lease where your name and address appear and a copy of an invoice (Bell / Hydro Quebec) where your name and address are displayed.
- A copy of your loans and bursaries application from the government, if applicable.
- A copy of your proof of marital status (marriage certificate) and / or status (copy of permanent resident card, student visa) and / or birth certificates of your children, if applicable.